March 1, 2012

Sometimes

Sometimes there are no words. Which would explain why the posts on this blog have been so few and far between. See, when I write on here, I so desperately want to say something from my heart, to transfer a little piece of me into words.

Lately though, every free second my mind is not thinking on school, best friends getting married, and college graduation, my thoughts have been clouded with only one thing. I cannot write about it, because it still tugs at me with a weird intensity and a dull ache of uncertainty and unwillingness. It's a sort of secret battle of the wills going on between this confused child and her heavenly Father.

As the Lord and I work to sort me out, I'm not sure for the moment. Well, that's not true, I am sure, just...uncertain, if that can possibly make any sense.

Therefore, until I can find words to say, I'll share Words from the One who says it best.


No comments:

Post a Comment